A little post of love for Oslo, or as they do it on Instagram – hashtag oslove 🙂 On a sunny day which luckily falls on Sunday there are so many reasons to love Oslo. For example:
- you get to see happy faces everywhere
- people enjoying the last coffee or beer on the cafe terraces
- lively atmosphere in the park Birkelunden with the flea market, and all around the streets of my hipster neighborhood
- the wonderful light and shadows’ game on the facades and in the windows
- guys playing basketball on the open field, with the Oslo skyline in the distance
- hands holding take away coffee cups
- every hipster taking their camera out for a walk
And I took mine and went on a short photo walk, high not on alcohol or caffeine – but on this pure joy of luckily catching sun on a careless Sunday afternoon. I did not intend to, but this time I collected reflections. They were just everywhere, popping up in the generous autumn sunshine. Come along with me!
(click on any photo view it full size in the gallery)
When was the last time when the sun made you so happy?
And may you walk in beauty!